(1) To provide readily-accessible observations and forecast data relevant
to the British Isles for non-commercial use
(2) To provide supplementary information of use to all interested in the weather in the British Isles
(3) To provide all of this information free of charge
no fancy graphics - no cookies - just data and information!
The Fair Isle Weather Pages
- Fair Isle (Shetland) is renound for hurricane force winds in winter and frequent snow for much of the year
The Tornado and Storm Research Organisation (TORRO)
- please report severe weather events (tornadoes, waterspouts, damaging hailstorms, etc.), in Europe to TORRO
The UK Weather Information Site is kindly provided by Zetnet
The web weavers of this site are David Reynolds, David Wheeler and Martin Stubbs.
Comments, notes on broken links or suggestions for new links to Martin at the following e-mail address (substitute @ for #): tempusfugit#zetnet.co.uk
If you choose to make Zetnet your ISP, please mention the UK Weather Information Site - this will help to secure and improve this site!
This site went live on December 10, 1997